ALL ARTWORK AND TEXT COPYRIGHT © CIRO CORREIA, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER - IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST.


Tuesday 26 July 2011

Character Illustration of Amazon warrior.

This was done as an art test for Gameloft.

Here's a screen capture of me drawing a female amazon warrior. I got a brain numbing 'head cold' a few days ago. Those who know me know that I'll to paint through anything. I created quite a pile of tissue paper next to my work station. I didn't include all the thumbs and roughs that I did in the video. I tend to cluster the similar poses together, these I usually put on their own page and then I produce my main thumb from there.  This is what you see in the vid, The page with the rough thumb pose I produced from a few gesture drawings. I'll post the completed sketch in one of the next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment