ALL ARTWORK AND TEXT COPYRIGHT © CIRO CORREIA, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER - IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST.


Thursday 24 November 2011

Compositional Re-sketch screen capture

This is work I'm currently doing. I'm still in the planning stages. I have three compositions I very much like and have decided to do multiple re-sketches on each one; because it is a good discipline to develop and keep as part of your practice. Notice how I have used my reference material. This is my usual mehtod for using reference, when I use it. I keep it in front of me as a reminder as to what I'm drawing. In that manner I easily visualize the subject from any angle. Saves me time really.



above: two of the three composition thumbs
below: The thumb I re-sketched on this post.


below: First re-sketch, I'm sketching over these but others I'll redo from scratch.



No comments:

Post a Comment