ALL ARTWORK AND TEXT COPYRIGHT © CIRO CORREIA, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER - IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST.


Sunday 8 January 2012

Work in progress - The Dark

I'm very informative in a lot of the work I do, and this sometimes takes preference over the dynamic. I decided to work on something that favored the dynamic for a change. Initially I took 'catgirl' and decided to do a 2.0 version. I decided to veer away from that and ended up with this rough sketch for 'The Dark'.


I'm going to take this and Iron out things I'm not happy with before painting it. this iteration of the sketching process started with the following images:



Watch the blog for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment