ALL ARTWORK AND TEXT COPYRIGHT © CIRO CORREIA, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER - IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST.


Monday 11 February 2013

Studio Wall...

I have been madly at work in final production of 'The Piano', to be released March. Here's a shot of my Studio wall, I'm running through a final check of the storyboard and pace of the story. Checking for consistency and so on. I'm doing the cover illustrations and will probably post some on that. I'm still to post a video tut on Weep, haven't forgotten. Time has just run away from me, but will do it soonish. Promise.

I've illustrated 'The Piano' in a very different style to how I usually do things. I'm looking forward to going into a different mode with the cover illustration. My second novel is well on its way now and I have a steep deadline for it, but I'm excited about the illustrations and concepts for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment