ALL ARTWORK AND TEXT COPYRIGHT © CIRO CORREIA, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER - IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST.


Thursday 4 August 2011

Speed painting - Self Portrait of the Artist - 1 hour and a half...

I speed painted my self portrait in 1 and a half hours. I'm working on increasing my work speed, this took me an hour and a half which gives me a good measuring stick to how much progress I've made over the last year. Another goal I set here was to work tighter and to use color effectively. I used cool and warm colors to heighten the image. I'm happy with the outcome. The screen capture is 35 mins long, please skip through if you want but I think it's interesting to watch the the process and the decisions I made. I find these screen captures really great to learn from  what you're doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment