ALL ARTWORK AND TEXT COPYRIGHT © CIRO CORREIA, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER - IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST.


Thursday 4 August 2011

The Three Little Zombie Pigs

I wasn't going to do a piece for the Bobby Chiu's ImagineFX and CGHUB Fairy-tale Re-imagined challenge. I hadn't even had time to look at the forum with everyone's wips. I read the details three months back but things have just been a little too intense. About three weeks or so ago I found some time. Did a few sketches and jumped right into the fray with 'The Three Little Zombie Pigs'. I altered my style to suit the black comedic/horror aspect. I'd love to post some close ups for the detailing and paint marks to be seem more clearly. Thinking about it. You'll find the WIP thread here: WIP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment