ALL ARTWORK AND TEXT COPYRIGHT © CIRO CORREIA, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER - IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST.


Thursday 23 February 2012

Darkness Falls (The Dark - version 2.0)

Please note that I treat my WIP posts as an updatable thread, updating the images as I work towards completion. Clicking on the post will reveal other images posted.
So I was far from happy with the final of 'The Dark'. I felt it lacked so much in so many areas. I was trying to reduce the amount of information I put into an image. trying to make a harder, more simple impact. I was not happy with the end result. I could kick myself for not letting myself do what I do,  jump streams and see things from different angles. Instead I got stuck on the particulars of the image. Trying to force a cylinder into a square slot. Lesson learnt, over and out. Here's 'Darkness Falls' ('The Dark' 2.0). It's not complete, rather a work in progress shot. I've got details to finish on the figure and background, stone and water stuff... but really close to finishing.
Wip 2:

Wip 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment