ALL ARTWORK AND TEXT COPYRIGHT © CIRO CORREIA, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER - IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST.


Sunday 19 February 2012

Master Study - Henry Semiradsky - WIP

Please note that I treat my WIP posts as an updatable thread, updating the images as I work towards completion. Clicking on the post will reveal other images posted.
Here is my latest master study, Henry Semiradsky's 'Christian Dirtseya the Circus of Nero'. I'll be posting progress shots as I find time to do work on it. I don't have a whole lot of time available for this, as I am doing different projects at the moment. I do master studies to learn from the master's work and sharpen my skills. Here I'm blocking in the colors and bringing in the proportional relationships in my rough sketch. I love this color palette. You'll notice I started working a little more on Nero.
wip 1:
close up:

No comments:

Post a Comment