ALL ARTWORK AND TEXT COPYRIGHT © CIRO CORREIA, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER - IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST.


Wednesday 1 February 2012

Painting Process - WIP : Sojourner and the dragons.

Aside from some minor details I want to add at a later date I'm calling this finished.
Files crashed and corrupted, lost all my work from the image below on. By some sheer luck I managed to patch back some of the work done from fragments of files and losing other portions. Think I know what happened but it could very well be weird electromagnetic debris from our recent solar max for all I know. The patched file with some additions Posted above:

Working back to front, pass by pass ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment